2010 Topps Finest Redemption #1 announced

12 04 2010

It’s a no brainer, right?

Jason Heyward of the Braves is Topps Finest redemption #1, and 10% of them will look like that. The other 90% will not be autographed, and it appears will have a different pose.

Prices on eBay last night for redemption #1 were around $24 dollars.  This afternoon one sold as a Buy It Now for $99, and I’m sure prices will continue to go crazy as long as Heyward hits home runs.

It should go without saying, but please be careful bidding on these on auction sites.  Most auctions I see now scream that redemption #1 is an autograph, and there’s no guarantee that’s the case. By the time you find out, it’ll be much too late to dispute it.

Force me to guess, and I’ll name Mike Leake, Austin Jackson, Scott Sizemore, as upcoming candidates, and later this summer we’ll see both Strasburg and Chapman get the call, Topps willing.

Anyone else want to hazard a guess who else will make the cut?

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s